We create a tailored program of pharmacy services to meet the needs of your facility.
It’s All About Relationships
In the often chaotic world of long-term care, you must be able to rely on your service providers. You need people who understand the intricacies of your facility’s needs, knowing they are unique to your staff and your patients.
This is why we take great care in getting to know our clients and the facility as a whole – so we can customize our offerings to what you need. We’ve created a business model that allows for flexibility while still keeping our eye on regulations and cost-savings.
Offerings that set us apart from other Pharmacies
- Daily report of any medications filled over $500.00.
- Daily (weekdays) Proprietary Control RX Assistant report that allows the facility to print out and obtain MD signature for control medications about to expire or about out of refills.
- Daily Emergency Drug Discrepancy report if applicable.
- Weekly email notification of all non-covered expenses.
- Monthly Medication Status report that allows facilities to track data obtained from monthly CCR visits, which include:
- Medication availability
- Expired medications
- Discontinued medications
- Storage information
Experienced and Alert
With nearly 100% on time deliveries and an error rate less than 0.01%, you can depend on us to provide what you need when you need it.
Here for You
Each of these parts of operation, enables us to create a tailored program of pharmacy services for you; 24/7/365.